*Please remember to click "older posts" at the bottom of each page to see more pictures.
*Coming soon! www.kimharveyphotography.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Price Fam

I have a feeling this photo blog is going to be a lot like my other family blog. Ignored. Neglected. Always having posts that read about how lame I am at blogging, etc. etc. I won't be doing long updates on families until I get caught back up. I think I said that last time.....Oh well, it is what it is. Meet the Price Family. They are one of my favorite families! Love, love them! Their oldest daughter was going on a mission a couple days after this shoot and their son was heading off to college. So, it was special to be able to catch this great family before they parted ways for a bit. Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment