*Please remember to click "older posts" at the bottom of each page to see more pictures.
*Coming soon! www.kimharveyphotography.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Daniels Family

This cute family came all the way from Washington to have me take their pictures. Ok, that's totally not true, but a girl can dream, right? They were however, my first client whom I had never met, who had seen some work I had done for a family member of theirs and decided to hire me. So, that's pretty cool. They were visiting family and we met down at the beach to get some shots. Due to the hectic schedule of vacation, the kids weren't cooperating as much as mom and dad had hoped. But they did great and I think we got some good ones. The kids were really tired so I was able to catch a lot of sweet mother/child moments that I love! Enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment