*Please remember to click "older posts" at the bottom of each page to see more pictures.
*Coming soon! www.kimharveyphotography.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

The Hernandez Family

I had so much fun with this cute little family! It was an adventure getting their active little 18 month old to want to stay still for pictures but I think we managed to get some good ones. There are WAY more but I had to narrow it down to my faves. Coolest part of the shoot was when Andre proposed! And I got it all on film. So awesome. I will save those personal ones for their eyes only. Enjoy! Remember, you can click on the image to view it bigger.



















1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so beautiful, thank you for capturing these moments of our family!! I am so happy with the pictures...you are brilliant :)

    Love,
    The Hernandez Family

    ReplyDelete