*Please remember to click "older posts" at the bottom of each page to see more pictures.
*Coming soon! www.kimharveyphotography.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

WELCOME!! AND A SPECIAL OFFER!!

So excited to get this blog going. It is an extremely ROUGH draft, but will serve it's purpose as a place to display my images for your viewing. I will be making many improvements in the coming months!

I would like to announce a SPECIAL OFFER while I am in the portfolio building stage of my career. I need experience shooting families, expectant mothers, newborns, toddlers, seniors, etc. This is a great deal so strike it while it's hot! Leave a comment on this blog or call me at 714-222-3778. Thank you!!!

SPECIAL OFFER:
~1.5 hour session with 1- 2 locations of your choice
~ A disc of up to 25 edited images from your session
~ Price: $75.00~





2 comments:

  1. Hello Kim! The Erwin family will like to take you up on this offer because we need a family picture and some with Brooklind by herself too. Any ideas on areas to them at or what we should wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um! I'm in! Our family is a handful, so you will be sure to learn a LOT!

    ReplyDelete